How to deal with brain fog – Clear your head.
Knowing how to deal with brain fog is difficult when you are in the midst of it. Here are some simple ways of preventing it and dealing with it when it strikes.
Brain fog descends!
How to deal with brain fog:
So what is Brain Fog?
It is an inability to focus and concentrate, difficulty remembering little things, slow reactions and possible confusion. It can cause anxiety and is intimately linked with low energy and fatigue.
Some simple solutions to try if your brain fog is mild and just occasional are:
- Drink more good quality water.
- Exercise regularly to get more oxygen flowing to the brain.
- Manage stress.
- Eat a nourishing diet rich in protein, healthy fats and vitamins.
- Avoid refined sugar as much as possible.
- Check out if you have food sensitivities.
- If your energy feels really scrambled, do the daily energy routine regularly with cross-crawling to encourage your energies to run harmoniously.
- If possible, schedule some acupuncture sessions with a recommended practitioner.